Monday, July 2, 2012

Magic lands, don't make me leave.

I did not mean to have the best two months of my life. They just sort of happened. Paths opened before me that I chose to walk down, and they lead me to a world of wonders. They opened my eyes again to how beautiful and magical life can be. I've learned a lot about myself, and a lot about other people. I think I have remembered what is important in life, which is above all, love and self-giving. Life is beautiful when you are happy, and I think there is only one way to be.


Yet, now it returns. That sinking feeling in my stomach that is telling me my time has come to leave these magic lands. It will be hard to remember this joy without you, Italia mia. You know I will be back as well as I do. Maybe this time it will be a longer wait, but I am coming back for you. I always do.


Thank you for all you have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment